Susanna A Smith
b. circa 1827, d. unknown
|Death*||Susanna A Smith died unknown. |
|Birth*||She was born circa 1827 at Ohio. |
|Marriage*||She married Hartley W Shepard, son of Henry Shepard and Huldah (?), circa 1846. |
|Census||Susanna A Smith and Hartley W Shepard appeared on the census of 1860 at Limestone Hill, Wood County, (W)VA; Hartley Shepherd 38 farm laborer, Susan A Shepherd 33, Eliza Shepherd 13, Catharine Shepherd 11, Nancy Shepherd 10, Sevilla Shepherd 8, Sarah A Shepherd 6, Isaiah Shepherd 4, Jospeh Shepherd 2.1 |
|Census||Susanna A Smith and Hartley W Shepard appeared on the census of 1870 at Steele Township, Rockport, Wood County, WV; Hartley Shephard 47 farm hand, Susanah Shephard 42, Savilla Shephard 18 works out, Sarah E Shephard 16, Isaih Shephard 14 farm hand, Joseph Shephard 12 farm hand, Minerva Shephard 10, Docia Shephard 7, James Shephard 4, Mary Shephard 3, Margaret Shephard 4/12.2 |
|Hartley W Shepard b. circa 1821, d. 1910|
- Eliza Shepard b. 1847, d. ?
- Catharine Shepard b. 1849, d. ?
- Nancy Shepard+ b. 18 Jul 1850, d. unknown
- Savilla Shepard+ b. 1852, d. unknown
- Sarah A Shepard b. 1856, d. ?
- Isaiah Shepard b. 5 Feb 1856, d. ?
- Joseph W Shepard+ b. 18 Sep 1858, d. 31 Oct 1936
- Minerva Shepard b. 1860, d. ?
- Docia Shepard b. 1863, d. ?
- James Shepard b. 1866, d. ?
- Mary Shepard b. 1867, d. ?
- Margaret Shepard b. 1870, d. ?
- [S96] 1860 Census Wood County (W)VA Limestone Hill.
- [S11] 1870 Census Wood County WV Steele District.